Thursday 6 June 2013

Wednesday 5th jUNE

Hi everyone today we are traveling into Shanghai City, we are all very excited about this as there are many shops and beautiful building to see.
This trip took around 45 minutes by bus.

The roads are very busy here I think worse than London. Very crowded with lots of bicycles, and mopeds. I would be very mixed up driving here and you have to be very careful crossing the roads as when the green man on the cars don't stop.............
We split up into two groups for the gardens tour as it is a very busy area and we felt it would be easier to walk around. It was not what we expected, gardens we thought would be lovely greenery and flowers however it was more spectacular it was beautiful buildings which I have photos of to show everyone on the blog later. There was lots of shopping to be done and boy did we all shop!!!!!!
It was that good we are arranging another trip by ourselves later in the week.


We also enjoyed Huangpu River Cruise later on in the evening. This was also spectacular, the building were amazingly lite, I have many photos which I am excited about showing when I come home. I will have to arrange a showing lol.
We are looking forward to visiting Shanghai Museum/Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Centre.
I am delighted about being given this opportunity and loving every minute of it. However I am also very tired as we are out all day and night no time to sleep at all but of course I am managing to keep up with the young ones.

1 comment: