Sunday 16 June 2013

Thank you GCU

I would like to thank first of all GCU for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity to represent the university and be an ambassador for them. I have had a superb learning experience in Chinese Culture and language and had the opportunity to be part of talking to students learning English to help them and support them along with encouraging them to continue to keep links with GCU. I have made many friends and look forward to seeing the students again when the come to GCU in a couple of months time. I would like to add that ECUST were marvelous hosts and ensured that we made the most of our short time with them. We were all really sad to be leaving. I look forward to letting you all see the photos of the beautiful city then you can see for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment